TIW has established strategic partnerships with industry leading organisations whose technologies and services complement and enhance our services and solutions to make them easy to use and reduce the need for training, technologically relevant, compliant with industrial, fiscal, regulatory and communications standards and priced competitively.
- ACORDTIW Group has boosted its secure messaging service for brokers, MGAs and insurers following a deal with ACORD to use their Conductor technology. Under the […]
- TIW partners with SecuraTIW are pleased to welcome a new technology partner in Secura, who will be supporting the operation and on-going development of our applications with their […]
- PegasystemsTIW chose Pegasystems‘ Pega platform to support clients on their enterprise digital transformation journey. TIW’s London Insurance Market experience combined with Pega’s low code/no code […]
- Xuber BrokasureXuber Xuber and TIW have partnered and integrated Brokasure into TIW’s CS10 DMS service. This integration enables Brokasure users to automatically, seamlessly and securely save […]
- Sequel Business SolutionsSequel Business Solutions Sequel has fully integrated TIW’s A&S and ECF services into its award winning Eclipse broking system. Visit Sequel on the web.
- Morning DataMorning Data Morning Data has integrated TIW’s A&S and ECF services into its award winning Novus broking system. Visit Morning Data on the web.
- Capital SoftwareCapital Software Capital Software has integrated TIW’s Document Management System CS10, eAccounts, A&S, ECF and eEndorsements into its award winning Impact broking system. Visit Capital […]
- SSPSSP SSP has integrated integrated TIW’s A&S and ECF services into its award winning Sector broking system. Visit SSP on the web.