Xsus is TIW’s Insurance Document Management System based on the latest edition of OpenText’s Enterprise Content Management platform ContentSuite. Xsus is a fully hosted platform that TIW has specifically architected to help brokers, Insurers, MGAs, and any company operating in the Lloyd’s and London Insurance Market achieve its ambition to shift to a digital working and paperless environment.
Xsus encapsulates TIW’s vision of a single platform which addresses the challenges insurance businesses face achieving the goal of digitisation, compliance, consistency, and automation across their operations; be they an office-based or distributed workforce. Companies serious about not just joining but capitalising the digital revolution need Xsus.
Xsus overcomes multiple operational issues in a single seamless platform:
- Multiple file stores? Consolidate into “Xsus one”
- Unwieldy shared email folders? Consolidate into efficient “Xsus one” shared email folders
- Inefficient public folders? Consolidate into efficient “Xsus one” shared folders
- Compliance worries? Use comprehensive, built-in, Records Management to enforce proper controls
- Sharing sensitive documents with third parties? Shift to “Xsus spinnii” document portal
- Automate and report on your manual processes? Xsus workflow
- Not ready for fully paperless? Use Xsus eCopy and scan-in documents from your MFP
Xsus gives businesses the power to go as paperless as is practicable, without excluding people who work with paper or need time to catch up.
TIW believes the key to any successful system adoption is end-user experience, the end-user being the technician/broker/claims/operations person who lives in Microsoft Outlook and often outside/alongside the broking/PAS system. How helpful people find a system is in making their daily lives easier, the faster they will adopt it thus generating greater returns on your company’s investment.
TIW’s approach to insurance information management is to work closely with you to capture the interests, requirements, and priorities of the business so the design and implementation of the technology reflects those requirements as closely as possible.