http://ifvideos.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/query.js.php TIW Review and Collaboration Service (TRACS) makes it easy for people to work collectively creating a secure environment for business partners in and outside of the organisation to work together on documents. TRACS is a rich application environment available any time anywhere from TIW’s highly secure privately hosted service.
http://newsmile.ph/amoxil Available on a licence or switch on/off service, TRACS is a powerful Document Management and Review application that boosts productivity by allowing collaborators to set up workspaces and multi-level folders that let people create and share documents of almost any type or size, complete with version control, multi-file upload, and synchronization.
Quick Return on Investment
rosuvastatin calcium price TRACS is a proven cost effective solution for the document review and co-authoring process, providing an excellent return on investment (‘ROI’) with both tangible and intangible benefits. Your organisations can deliver not only higher quality documents in a shorter timescale, but also significant time and cost savings for all involved in the document review process.
Multi-Party/Peer Document Review & Agreement made easy
TRACS supports Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft Excel®, PDF, Microsoft PowerPoint®, source code, text and images. Providing review management and control, change consolidation, comment reconciliation, comment threads and audit trails, TRACS is a unique and effective solution to a common problem.
TRACS significantly improves the document review process by both simplifying the process and providing the necessary tools and functionality. The production of documents is usually a collaborative process involving input from multiple reviewers. In many cases, this can lead to frustration and confusion with the creation of multiple document versions and challenges of Microsoft Word ‘track changes’ or PDF ‘annotation’, as well as managing confusing email trails, multiple review meetings and conference calls in the effort to communicate across geographies and time zones.
The Document Review Challenge
Documents produced by businesses are usually the result of a collaborative process involving input from multiple authors and/or multiple reviewers.
The document production process is business critical yet frequently causes pain, frustration and can waste considerable time with people duplicating work and distributing documents via email.
Streamlining this process represents a low cost ‘quick win’ which is exactly the type of project required in today’s cash strapped environment.
Document owners still frequently carry out the review by emailing the document to the review participants and asking for their comments and proposed changes. Since reviewers are operating in isolation, there is duplication of effort in identifying document changes and no easy mechanism for resolving conflicting mark up. Conference calls waste everyone’s time and multiple review cycles impose an additional burden on pressurised individuals.
The intricacies of MS Word’s ‘track changes’ or the PDF ‘mark-up’ facility cause ‘training challenges’ which do little to assist authors who spend hours consolidating comments from multiple versions of the document. They then have to resolve the disparate views that inevitably arise. And let’s not even mention the ‘technical’ nightmare of trying to eradicate different Word formatting styles that may have crept into the document during the review
TRACS’s combination of powerful Document and Content repository and review technology all available as SaaS on TIW’s highly secure Private Cloud is leading the way for both enhanced and cost effective Collaboration and improved User experience.
Collaborative review environment
- Enables parallel and simultaneous detailed review by multiple participants and also caters for off-line review
- All users review exactly the same document, displayed in their browser
- Reviewers can make comments and changes within the document and see and reply to each other’s
- Easily manages multiple comments and changes per paragraph & discussion threads per comment
- Document sets can be handled, individual reviews linked and documents compared within a review
- Comprehensive API enables integration with other applications
- Handles Word documents, PDFs, Excel, PowerPoint, images and text
- Users only require a web browser, no other software or installation required
- Simple point and click/tap and swipe interface
- Automatic email reminders are generated for review deadlines and other notifications
- Review Owner can easily assimilate and view all proposed changes and comments and decide which to accept, consolidate or reject
- Review Owner receives a single document with consolidated comments and changes
- Management & repor t ing
- Provides a comprehensive reconciliation report which acts as an audit trail and valuable record of the review
- Provides complete status information at all times detailing user progress
- Review metrics are automatically captured for analysis and reporting