A&S (Accounting & Settlement) from TIW is an on-line submission service that uses standard ACORD DRI (Document Repository Interoperability) focussed on the delivery of validated and audited documents to the IMR (Insurance Market Repository).
http://tuscanyhalls.com/privacy Ed Slade, CIO Tysers “We looked at various options for connecting to the A&S repository using DRI and decided to use TIW for the versatility of their service and how it will assist with other reforms like Electronic Claims Files (ECF). There was a particular need to consider how, as an organisation, we could centralise, store and audit electronic documents for A&S and ECF. The TIW service offers us a cost effective route to achieving this without significant change to our current processes or further development.”
The A&S process
Accounting & Settlement (A&S) enables the user to process premium settlements and store the relevant documents, filed under a Unique Market Reference (UMR). Broadly there are five key stages to the process:
- Login to the A&S service
- Create your new Work Package
- Choose the documents to support the package
- Submit it to Xchanging
- Receiving the email confirmation
At all points in the process the system maintains a comprehensive Audit Trail which records where a document or documents are in the process.
A&S includes the Work Order for the Xchanging processing teams to process the A&S transaction and uploads claims documents in support of the CLASS (the Electronic Claim File – ECF).
TIW’s services cover the London Market’s electronic requirements without the need for any significant change to your current business processes.
An easy to use, intuitive, straightforward process
- Comes with a full dashboard of optional Management Information widgets, including:
- Daily and Monthly package stats
- Overall system status and bulletin board
- Xchanging submission response times
- Can be fully integrated to your back office solution
- Always available via an Internet browser
- Consistent user interface design with those using other TIW products (such as iPlace)
A customisable dashboard, add/remove widgets, place them where you want and minimize
- Drag and drop
- My profile Avatar
- Low cost all inclusive per user pricing with no hidden extras
- Full control over all submissions and documents
- Ready to go, no infrastructure to deploy
Includes use of TIW Group’s automated ES Work Order
- Workflow options include: Save/Resubmit/Correction
- Fully ACORD compliant
- Includes comprehensive validation and a full audit trail
- Covers all main business classes (Aviation, Marine and Non-Marine)
- Developed and compliant with the market published requirements
- Handles Lloyd’s, Companies and Mixed markets