The TIW Integration Service>PPL (IS>PPL) is an extension of TIW’s existing Integration Service, a web-based software service enabling organisations to integrate their Line of Business systems into London Insurance Market services. IS>PPL connects organisations directly to the LM TOM’s PPL initiative improving data flow efficiency with a much lower cost of entry.
The simplest way to connect the Back office System to PPL
TIW developed IS>PPL to promote the rapid adoption of working digitally across the London Insurance market. IS>PPL gives organisations a clear and cost-effective path to getting the most out of PPL along with other market services and reform initiatives. IS>PPL promotes straight through processing and reduces the need for costly and risk-prone re-keying.
TIW is the first independent provider to offer integration into PPL enabling any organisation to send Quotes, Firm Orders and Endorsement messages directly from their Line of Business systems and receive Signed Line Advice messages from PPL.
IS>PPL enables a Line of Business application to automatically route messages to PPL and receive responses. TIW handles all routing and validation, as well as ensuring reliable messaging for business-critical data.
A single endpoint web service
IS>PPL provides a single endpoint web service with methods to:
- upload documents in support of the placement
- upload the XML based placement message
- download XML based PPL responses
- check the status of the service
From a developer’s perspective the benefits of IS>PPL are:
- a single endpoint to consume
- no need to understand or manage legacy SOAP protocols
- a set of simple to use methods for uploading and downloading XML based placement messages
- total control of the push/pull message processing to ensure firewall rules are not compromised
Live & Ready to rock and roll
TIW has invested heavily in extending IS>PPL to connect into PPL, constantly striving to improve message efficiency, to drive down the cost of using market standards and the systems that support them. IS>PPL supports all lines of business that can be placed into London and so is ready for organisations to take advantage of every advance PPL make.
IS>PPL is already live in several back-office systems, TIW has Test and Production environments ready for any organisation to connect to PPL
For organisations, IS>PPL dramatically reduces cost of doing business electronically and can be integrated with line of business applications in weeks, not months.
- simpler to implement into existing architecture and Line of Business systems
- low implementation and running costs
- documented with the developer in mind with online “sandcastle” (help) support
- TIW’s own UK based online service desk with highly experienced technicians ensure your messages are in safe hands
- effective registration management with PPL and other market reform providers, ensuring your technical delivery goes smoothly
- TIW’s years of experience providing technology to the London Insurance market, knowledge and experience you can trust
- a future proofed investment
Choosing TIW means you can take advantage of every upgrade PPL offers in its integration roadmap.