Taking a business’s operating model to the next level involves pulling together several factors, interests, and motivations. TIW’s experience in assisting companies grow to this level has helped us identify many of the business, functional, and technology drivers common to insurance businesses. That’s why TIW created Xsus: Enterprise Content Management for Insurance.
Xsus overcomes multiple operational issues in a single seamless platform:
• Multiple file stores? Consolidate into “Xsus one”
• Unwieldy shared email folders? Consolidate into efficient “Xsus one” shared email folders
• Inefficient public folders? Consolidate into efficient “Xsus one” shared folders
• Sharing sensitive documents with third parties? Shift to “Xsus spinnii” document portal
• Automate and report on your manual processes? Xsus workflow
• Not ready for fully paperless? Use Xsus eCopy and scan-in documents from your MFP
Xsus gives businesses the power and flexibility to go as paperless as is practicable, without excluding people who work with paper or need time to catch up.
• Digitise more of the business, maintaining momentum
• Simplify accessibility to client and internal documents
• Improving governance, consistency, and transparency across the organisation
• One governance structure bringing divisions and departments closer together via one document repository with standardised folder structures
• Protecting company assets by transferring those currently in uncontrolled public cloud storage to a single hub, the source in which to maintain the truth
• Security/Chinese walls between departments/divisions as and when required
• Wider & shared access to documents, for all departments, not just back office system users
• Digitally guided processes, workflow processes to save man-hours
• Reducing the costs of external audits via simplified internal processes and systems
• Reducing in-house file server and capital costs (server cooling, Disaster Recovery, backup, connectivity, server space etc.) by having all documents stored in TIW’s private cloud
• Increased staff security, provide two-factor authentication for remote workers
• Full audit trails covering document access/change
• Faster access to all client documentation and email correspondence
• Improved client service: provide a quicker, more professional service to clients, benefiting client retention and reputation
• Reducing the use of paper and related print costs, reduction of physical filing in expensive office space
• Simplify demonstrating compliance
Xsus puts at people’s fingertips the joined-up tools necessary to achieve the digital vision. Xsus is a blend of highly mature industry-standard technology, in concert with TIW’s own applications, configured by TIW specifically for the London Insurance Market businesses with no bespoke coding necessary. By applying its years of experience, understanding, and knowledge of the end-to-end insurance business TIW now brings to you a platform that is business-digital and ready to go.
TIW’s approach to insurance information management is to work closely with you to capture the interests, requirements, and priorities of the business so the design and implementation of the technology reflects those requirements as closely as possible.