ideas turned into reality, by people who understand you
TIW Group is a technology company that designs, builds and implements digital solutions to support the global insurance and reinsurance industry. Based in The City of London we serve an ever increasing community of clients and their counterparties.
TIW’s SaaS portfolio fully supports Accounting & Settlement, eClaims, and eAccounts and is underpinned by an industry leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, ContentSuite from OpenText. Using its intimate knowledge of the Insurance industry, TIW has packaged this technology together for clients in one simple, highly economical platform that helps companies run their highly regulated businesses efficiently and cost effectively.
For practitioners wishing to increase efficiency, improve customer service by enhanced information delivery and drive out frictional costs, TIW offers an easy-to-use solution available 24×7, accessible from anywhere in the world.
- TIW brings years of Insurance industry technology experience with a strong understanding of insurance business processes
- TIW provides ongoing support for your system as part of your TIW service agreement
- TIW provides the leading ACORD web based gateway service to the Insurance sector
- TIW has existing connections to most of the Carriers and Brokers currently trading in London, including TMEL
- TIW has a team dedicated to monitoring all message flows to all third parties. This monitoring provides real-time dashboards enabling TIW staff to react rapidly to issues that occur in an online environment, where many parties interact
- TIW is an active ACORD member and has access to extensibility of the ACORD message, making it possible to adapt the standards to individuals needs as required
- TIW has the expertise and bandwidth to deliver your system
- TIW has already integrated to most of the exiting broking systems in the London Market including Sequel for Broking, RiskSERVE, OpenTWINS, and IMPACT
- TIW sits on market bodies to ensure the service we offer is both current and in line with the London Market Future Processing Strategies
- TIW services help promote Straight Through Processing which can help reduce reconciliation issues, delays in paying claims and the potential for FCA penalties resulting from a lack of overall vision of the touch points that impact the insured
- TIW believe the Software as a Service (SaaS) model for capabilities such as these greatly reduces your total cost of ownership with the potential to save thousands when compared to existing manual processes